This privacy statement will further explain how and why we collect your personal information for the purpose of both managing your accounts with us and processing transactions made between you and Dunya Services.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA INFORMATION
This section tells you what kind of personal data we may collect from you when you use our services and the personally identifiable information we may receive from other sources. Through these information, we are able to provide our services to you, where the information you give are all necessary for off-line and online transactions, operational functions and marketing activities.
We collect information related to your use of our website using cookies, web beacons, and log information. We use all these information to improve the functionality of the website every time we do an overall review of our users’ activities, which will make your access more secure and efficient.
- Cookies are small files containing strings of text stored on your computer that we use to authenticate you in transactions made on our websites and deliver content specific to your interests and preferences.
- Web beacons are used often together with cookies. We use web beacons to monitor the user’s activity on our website, specifically on how long users visit our web pages, so we would be able to generate reviews and results on website traffic, unique visitor counts, and other impression functions.
- Log information may include website requests, operating system, browser details, date and time of your request, and cookies that may identify your browser.
- We use IP addresses to analyses trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for operational use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Acquiring your personal data may occur in the following circumstances whenever you engage with Dunya:
- When you register for our services on both the physical store and online store
- When you shop with us online, browse our websites, or use our mobile applications
- When you use our online or printed vouchers or coupons
- When you contact us or we contact you or you join our promotions, competitions, surveys, and products reviews about our services
While you are transacting on our website, personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name, email address, contact details including phone numbers, and PIN/ZIP code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
- Personal preferences and interests
- Your opinion on services, products, and features on our website
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our website
- The number of times you access the page
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing ours