Nintendo Switch Gaming Console 32GB Black With Grey Nintendo Switch – Gray Joy-Con – HAC 001 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Play your way with the Nintendo Switch gaming system. Whether you’re at home or on the go, solo or with friends, the Nintendo Switch system is designed to fit your life. Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV. Heading out. Just undock your console and keep playing in handheld mode
- Play locally in up to 4 player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode; Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return; Number of Players: Up to 12 players; ESRB Content: ESRB Content Description: Comic Mischief; Genre: Racing
- Model number HAC 001
From the manufacturer
Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Console
Get the gaming system that lets you play the games you want, wherever you are, however you like.
Includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, with contrasting left and right Joy‑Con controllers—one red, one blue
Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controllers.
Home Gaming System
At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
New Play Styles
Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles:
- One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand
- Two players can each take one
- Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately)
- Slip a set of Joy-Con into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
Bring together up to 8 Nintendo Switch systems for local face-to-face multiplayer.
Are Parental Controls available for the Nintendo Switch console?
Yes, a robust set of options is included to help both parents and kids have the best possible gaming experience.
Parents can set controls on the system, or use the free Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app to set restrictions on games and purchases, monitor gaming time, and more.